Stratford: Stakeholder research.
Date: 2019 – 2020
Services: Insight, engagement, strategy
Future Places Studio were commissioned by Lendlease to undertake a piece of research for their IQL project in Stratford in order to:
- Provide qualitative insights on key audience segments
- Collaborate with key stakeholders
- Provide coherence and legibility to long term aspirations
- Provide a script for those working on the IQL project
- Ensure a strategy is in place for IQL to benefit individuals and organisations
- Help grow demand
As part of the research we interviewed 15 people from the local community, businesses, public sector and academia.
As part of the project we developed a short film, an insights report and delivered a presentation with key findings to the senior management team.